Due to the extraordinary nature of the current situation, GE Academy is postponing the following upcoming sessions:
- Workshop “Participatory methods for gender equality in science“
- Workshop “Engaging stakeholders in the design and implementation of Gender Equality Plans in research institutions“
- Train-the-Trainers session
- Summer School in Dublin on “Gender Equality Plans: from design to implementation, monitoring and evaluation“
- Summer School in Madrid on “Gender in research in the scientific fields of climate, energy and mobility“
We would really like to thank our hosts and the participants of the aforementioned sessions who will receive further information via email. We follow the EC and governmental directives as well as the proposed prevention measures of WHO due to COVID-19. This is a measure of responsibility towards all the involved parties so that we can guarantee the safety and well-being of the society. We would like to highlight that under no circumstances this should be translated into a cancellation. All the face to face sessions are being postponed until further notice, when the situation will be under control.
Despite these measures, we are continuing our efforts with online sessions, our webinars:
- Completed and available online Mobilising and engaging. Creating long lasting commitment for gender equality in research
- Available for registration How to strategically frame gender equality policies and set priorities for change at your university?
We will inform you about the new date of the postponed encounters as soon as possible through our online channels. Until then, we wish you well and take care!
The GE Academy team