Integrating sex and gender in research content
Registration is open! The webinar “Doing research on security and crisis situations with gender lenses: a case study on Integrating Sex and Gender in Research Content” aims at presenting about what the sex and gender dimension in different research disciplines may entail. Participants will get knowledge about how the gender dimension can be included in research on peace and security and understand the relevance of gender in crisis situations (i.e. covid-19 pandemic). Read more, here.
Three keynote speakers:
- Linda Marie Rustad and Trine Rogg Korsvik, Kilden genderresearch.no on “What is the gender dimension in research?”
- Torunn Tryggestad: Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO), Deputy Director: “Peace and security research: does gender matter?”
Who is it for?
- Open Collaborative Online Course participants
- Research project advisors
- Research Performing Organizations (RPOs)
Participation is free of charge. We can accommodate a limited number of attendees, on a first come-first served basis (you will receive a confirmation e-mail). You may join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Date: 17 June 2020
- Time: 14.00-15.15 cest